Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Testing out the trigger

So I have to say, the Femara has been wonderful to me!! So far the only side effects I felt were when I took the first couple of days of pills and had headaches and I was tired. I fully expected to have the hot flashes come after finishing the pills, but I haven't! What a wonderful drug!

So I'm still in the waiting game for this month... I am currently 7 dpo (days past ovulation) and am starting to get anxious about what my results are going to be this month. I have so much hope and I swing back and forth between thinking that we are going to be lucky this month and it's just another month, why would it be any different than the last 7 cycles... I hate this waiting game. I just want to know now so that if we have to move on to next cycle we can. Living life two weeks at a time for over two years is really starting to take it's toll.

Anyways, I have been testing out my trigger every other day and of course, the tests are getting lighter by about half. My plan is to test every other day until 11days past the trigger (which puts me at 10dpo) and then just start testing everyday. I imagine by 11dpt, it should be about out of my system, and even if it isn't I'll see if my tests get darker rather than lighter. Here's to hoping the lines just don't go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment