Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Getting Nervous

I hate/love this time in the cycle. Where you are definitely able to get a positive, but also definitely able to not get a positive. My trigger shot test this morning came out lighter than yesterday's but still pretty much there. I really hope that that in the next couple of days I will be one of those girls whose tests never go negative but get darker as time goes on.

The chances of me actually being pregnant on my first round of Letrozole and trigger? Probably about the same as any month, so I am really trying hard not to get my hopes up too much. I'm definitely hopeful, but trying to keep things in perspective. I mean, come on, who actually gets pregnant the first try on medication?!

But, good or bad, I am very glad that I decided to go the medicine route again. The knowledge that I am actually saving eggs rather than wasting eggs is reassuring to me. Plus, the medication has had such little effect on me, that I can only be thankful for a bigger chance at getting pregnant when having more follicles.

So, here I wait... testing again tomorrow... Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment