Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Pleasantly Surprised

The title of this post was going to be "I Don't Think My Ovaries Are Working"... This is due to me not having one single, not even close, positive ovulation test (opk). The one I took this morning with first morning pee, or FMU as we all call it, and it was very light indicating slight lh in the system. Well, tested again around 12:30 this afternoon, and lo and behold, it's close to positive!

Unmedicated, I normally ovulate around day 11 or 12 of my cycle, and as late as day 14. So today is day 15 and having been on the clomid and then the birth control last month, I don't know what to expect this cycle. So here I am, holding my pee, trying to make it to 4 hours of pee held to test again. I have three addictions: the Internet, iPad apps, and peeing on sticks... It's awful..

On another note, we're having a scare with Rosie today, she vomited a lot last night and has had diarrhea mixed with blood today. She's pretty down in the dumps, and with all of my Internet obsession, I've worked myself up into thinking she's gravely ill. So we're watching her today and thankfully the vomiting has stopped and she hasn't pooed since 2:15. Darn animals...

No comments:

Post a Comment